We are exhibiting at PCB Design and Manufacturing Live in Northampton on Thursday this week. (9th May)
It promises to be a good day, and in addition to exhibiting, we’ve been asked to deliver a presentation on designing removable memory onto a PCB, so if that’s up your street then make sure you’re there at 11.30am, as that’s when we’re on stage.
Here’s just some of what we’ll cover:-
1. How to assure product longevity through appropriate form factor selection
2. How to reduce security risks
3. Which physical environmental considerations should be factored in and why
4. Which receptacle mounting options are available for bespoke form factor devices
5. PCB routing issues for high speed memory devices
So, are you coming? It’s completely free, kicking off at 8.30am and finishing at 2.30pm. Keith will be on our stand all day and I will be there for the presentation. It would be great to meet up and chat if you were going to be there.
You can get your free tickets HERE – let me know if you’re going to make it.