If you’re on this page, the chances are you’re looking for memory integration that’s rugged, long-lasting and secure.
You’ve just found it.
- Organisations across Europe use our products with confidence, knowing that they’ll stand up to the most extreme situations and remain secure.
- We work with the military, as well as industrial, commercial, aerospace and transportation across Europe; supplying the UK, Scandinavia, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Our service is pretty good too. When you talk to one of the team at Nexus, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes from talking to someone with extensive knowledge of your needs.
The Serial Memory line features portable memory products utilising industry-standard EEPROM and NOR flash memories. Choose from capacities of 1 Kbit to 64 Mbits and serial interfaces including SPI, I2C and Microwire. Datakey products are available in several form-factors, including the iconic key-shaped design and the newest option, the Bar—our most robust portable memory system.
When data security is of the utmost concern, Datakey Secure Memory products keep your data safe. The Unique ID line comes with a pre-programmed, non-changeable, serial number. Used as a credential, it can identify a user and is copy-proof. For the highest level of security, we offer ruggedised memory products based on Atmel’s CryptoMemory and CryptoAuthentication ICs.
When your application calls for a USB flash drive or an SD card, but you require a more rugged and secure solution, turn to the RUGGEDrive™ line. Available in capacities from 4 GB to 64 GB, RUGGEDrive™ is the perfect choice for data logging/data transfer applications in harsh environments.
If it is security you are looking for, then look no further. Our keys and tokens can not fit into ‘just any’ equipment. The unique form-factor of our memory products and the unique mating connectors (receptacles) provide you with a complete secure memory solution.
Unlock the benefits of Nexus
- Lower customer support costs.
- Lower field support costs
- Lower R&D costs
- Efficient dependable support
- Reduced downtime
- Faster to market
- No risk of re-design due to obsolescence