Complete your details for your chance to win a CryptoAuthentication Development Kit
We are giving away CryptoAuthentication development kits*. For your chance to win, please complete the form on the right. The development kit consists of a Microchip CryptoAuthentication SOIC XPRO Starter Kit, an interface board and two CryptoAuthentication memory tokens, and will help you see quickly how CryptoAuthentication can help you keep the data in your Embedded System secure.
- Require ‘cyber robust’ removable memory devices for applications that include the transfer of passwords (or other data needed for user authentication purposes)
- Need physical transfer of security keys, certificates, sensitive data or system configuration files.
At the heart of all devices in the CryptoAuthentication line of memory tokens is a Microchip CryptoAuthentication high-security hardware IC. This gives you features including a unique and non-changeable 72-bit serial number (set by Microchip), 512bit one-time programmable (OTP) zone, a random number generator, and a SHA-256 hash algorithm for data encryption.
Using Datakey CryptoAuthentication tokens gives you a highly secure IC encased in a rugged package that gives you physical security due to the unique form factor.
If you have a system that needs to interface with removable memory devices, you can greatly reduce the risk of a virus being introduced by avoiding a form factor as widely available as USB thumb drives.
Complete the form to the right and you have a chance of winning a development kit to see and test the product for yourself. Once you’ve completed your details we will send you more information on the products and then on Friday 26th June we will draw the winners of the Development Kits and let you know straight away if you are a winner.
- Secure storage/ Transfer of keys, certificates, passwords
- Device Authentication/ Counterfeit Protection
- Secure Firmware Updates
- Secure credential with unique, unchangeable serial number
- Crypto Ignition Key
So if you need a memory solution that:
- Is incredibly secure
- Highly robust
- Impervious to liquids
- Can cope in high temperature
- Can be exposed to hazardous chemicals
…Datakey products can help.
* There will be at least one CryptoAuthentication Development Kit to be won per 10 entries. The promotion is open to residents of Germany, Switzerland & Austria aged 18 or over.
To read the full Terms & Conditions, please click here.